BOAT BIMINIS AND CANOPIES
Gold Coast Covers makes the highest quality Bimini Tops to fit any type of boat. The materials we use ensure strength and longevity and are all UV stabilised.
Our Bimini Tops provide comfort and protection from the elements, superior shade from harmful UV rays, and allow maximum visibility whilst complementing the general look of your boat.
3 Bow Bimini Tops
4 Bow Bimini Tops
Jet Boat Bimini Tops
Luxurious Bimini Tops
Superior Quality is what makes a Gold Coast Covers’ Bimini Top better because:
- We communicate with our customers to design a Bimini Top that suits your needs.
- We use 25mm x 3mm wall bright dipped aluminium tube for the rear bow and targa bars.
- The remaining bows are made with 25mm x 1.6mm wall bright dipped aluminium tube and have 316 stainless steel cables for the front section.
- We also use 1 inch and 1 ¼ inch stainless steel tube for Bimini Tops.
- The quality of the materials and fittings we use makes our Bimini Tops stand apart from our competitors.
- Some of our Bimini Tops come with a complementary Envelope/Sock to protect and secure your Bimini Top when not in use.
- Gold Coast Covers prides itself on using a single length of tubing to make each bow, which ensures its strength. This is a feature of our product that stands out for quality and durability.
You can even upgrade to stainless steel tubing or fittings, which gives ultimate strength to your Bimini Top.
Our custom made Boat Canopies protect you and your boat from the elements and provide you with ample shade.
Affordable Boat Covers’ Boat Canopies clip to the windscreen and have two zips to allow the centre section to roll up easily, assisting with airflow and providing space to move comfortably.
Superior Quality is what ensures Affordable Boat Covers build better boat canopies because:
- We use 25mm x 3mm wall bright dipped aluminium tube for the rear bow and Targa bars.
- The remaining bows are made with 25mm x 1.6mm wall bright dipped aluminium tube.
- Gold Coast Covers is proud that our manufacturing techniques enable us to use a single length of tubing to make each bow, which ensures its strength. This is a feature that enables our business to stand out from others for quality and durability.
ROCKET LAUNCHERS & ROD RACKS
Nowhere to store your fishing rods? An Affordable Boat Covers ‘Rod Rack’ is the answer!
- The highest quality and strength set-up is guaranteed because we can fabricate fully-welded stainless steel or aluminium targas and rod racks to make every fishing adventure as easy and successful as possible.
- A very popular alternative for the budget conscious is bright dipped aluminium Targa Bows with anodised rod holders, using high quality fabrication – this style of frame can be bolted to a 3-bow or 4-bow bimini.
This attaches to the cockpit to maximise coverage of the back deck, protecting you and your passengers from harmful UV rays.
This is a very popular option, is extremely easy to erect, and maximises even more coverage than a Rear Awning. A Euro awning can be attached to a Rear Awning or a Cockpit Roof to cover the back deck.
FLYBRIDGE REAR AWNING
This is an awning that attaches to the back of a Flybridge Hard Top, giving a stylish look while protecting everyone and everything from the elements.
EXTENSION REAR AWNING
Attaches to an existing Bimini, extending the area and giving a lot more coverage.
We can create an awning to suit your specifications